We Accept Most Major Insurance Providers
Strive Medical’s goal is to provide you with the catheter and other medical supplies you need with as little out-of-pocket cost as possible. As an ACHC-accredited provider for many national and private insurances, we have contracts with Medicare, Medicaid, Anthem, United Healthcare, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, AARP and much more.
Our team oversees the paperwork and application process at no charge to keep your process simple. Depending on your plan, coverage may vary, but our specialists will ensure your paperwork is properly filled out before shipping your supplies.
Nationally Accepted Insurance Plans
Below is the comprehensive list of national and private providers Strive Medical is in contract with.
For patients needing catheters, in most cases, Medicare covers up to 200 sterile single-use catheters per month, but this may vary depending on your doctor’s prescription and plan of care.
Medicaid programs vary from state to state, and Strive Medical is in contract with almost all of them. We will walk you through your state’s specific guidelines for the supplies your plan covers.
Other National Providers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- AARP – UHC Medicare Complete
- America’s Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- ChoiceCare Network
- Lasso Healthcare (Medicare Advantage)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Nomi Health
- Railroad Medicare
- Spina Bifida Healthcare Benefits Program (Veterans Health Administration)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- US Department of Labor (Division of Coal Mine Workers Compensation)
- US Department of Labor (Division of Energy Employees’ Occupational Illness Compensation)
- US Department of Labor (Division of Federal Employees’ Compensation)
- US Department of Labor (Division of Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act)
For more information about coverage and benefits specific to your state, please contact us. We’ll respond within within one business day with details specific to your provider.
Accepted Plans per State
Below each state is a list of the insurance providers we partner with that are specific to that state.
As always, contact Strive Medical with any questions you have about the extent of your coverage.